Due to its affordability and respectable quality, the Taurus PT111 is extremely popular. When you factor in the fact that it’s a relatively small weapon available in either 9mm or .40 S&W, it’s easy to see why it’s popular for carrying. We will introduce you to some of our favorite PT111 holsters in this article.
Top 10 Best Taurus PT111 G2 Holsters Reviews
1. Holster HQ Kydex IWB Holster
The concealed carry holster shown here is pretty standard. A carbon fiber pattern is printed on .08 inch kydex. This holster is made from Kydex, a material that is extremely durable and resistant to water and sweat.
The holster fits the weapon very snugly, and it can be adjusted to squeeze the weapon tightly. A weapon’s draw difficulty will be affected by this. The carry angle can also be adjusted between 0 and 15 degrees. The holster protects the entire slide, so it won’t rub against your skin.
The clip can be used by both left- and right-handed shooters. When you go to draw your weapon, the clip keeps it in place around your belt.
- The fit is snug. Kydex molds perfectly to the weapon.
- You can adjust the holster’s retention and carry angle.
- There is a good price for the holster.
- Wearing it is easy and it is extremely light.
- At times, the sweat guard on the holster can interfere with safety.
- This holster cannot be used to tuck a shirt in.
2. Black Arch ACE-1
Using one clip on the body of the holster, the previous holster is extremely small in size. The body of this holster is mounted on some type of backing, which makes it different from other types. There is a clip on either side of the backing material on the holster. By doing this, the holster becomes larger, but it is also much more adjustable. The holster is designed to be worn over the back pocket.
Three different materials are used to make the backing of this holster. Suede is used for the interior, polymer stiffener is used for the second layer, and leather is used for the exterior. The combination of these things gives you a good deal. In addition to being extremely durable, the interior of the holster feels soft against your skin.
These types of holsters are also extremely adjustable, so they are a huge plus. Holsters can be adjusted for retention, height, and angle. There is protection on the weapon until the end of the slide, so it will not rub against you, and you can easily holster the weapon with the flared opening of the holster.
- Adjustable in every way. The holster can be adjusted for retention, height, and angle.
- The weapon is easily holstered and is fully protected.
- The fit is perfect.
- Holsters of this style are larger and heavier than those of the other style. The holster is still comfortable despite its size.
- With this holster, you can’t tuck your shirt in.
- All right-handed people.
3. InvisiHolsters Kydex IWB Holster
Despite being extremely similar to Holster HQ, this holster has a different design. The kydex is printed with a Constitutional print instead of a carbon fiber pattern. The holster looks really cool, we have to admit.
The holster also has some other good features. As the holster’s body is slightly larger, it protects more of the weapon from the exterior, and it also provides a little more cushion. Additionally, this one fits the weapon a little better, and there are no sticking points. Additionally, it uses a clip that is extremely similar to Holster HQ’s.
- The fit is snug. There was no safety issue with this product as there was with Holster HQ. It fits well in the holster.
- The holster has a tuckable or standard clip, so you can use it to tuck your shirt in.
- Looks sleek. This is a very nice-looking holster if this is important to you.
- The carry angle cannot be adjusted. There is only one angle included, unless you specify otherwise. Retention can, however, still be adjusted.
- The cost is slightly higher for a very similar holster.
- The standard for right-handed people. Contact the manufacturer if you would like a left hand model.
4. FoxX Holsters IWB Holster
As previously mentioned, this holster is more like the Black Arch holster. Two clips are attached behind the body, as well as a backing.
Holsters with leather backings aren’t as comfortable as ones with leather backings. Also, it will take some time to break in and become comfortable with. Kydex makes up the body of the holster, which makes it a little thinner. We wouldn’t worry too much about this material, since it’s still plenty durable.
As far as the rest of the holster is concerned, it is the same as the other two clip holsters. Holsters can be adjusted for height and carry angle, and the body of the holster protects the weapon and the user. Due to their steel construction, the clips are sure to last a long time. This holster also has clips that allow you to tuck in a shirt while using it.
- The height is fully adjustable. You can adjust the height and angle of this holster with 5 adjustment holes.
- You will break in the leather as it molds to your body.
- There are a lot of users who will benefit from this.
- The price is reasonable. A very affordable two clip holster compared to most others.
- Retention fixed. There is no easy way to loosen or tighten the holster’s cinch.
- The size and weight are larger.
5. Pro Carry HD Gun Holster
With one big exception, this holster is very similar to the previous one clip holster. The Pro Carry HD is made of leather, unlike the previous ones, which were made of kydex. It takes time for leather to form to your weapon and body, but leather is extremely durable. It will take some time for this to happen. The holster will be extremely comfortable when all is said and done.
Leather is complemented by a metal clip around the belt of the holster. A double stitching is also included in the holster, so it will last for years to come.
The holster does not quite cover the entire slide in terms of size. You will also be able to sweat on some parts of the slide, and the rear of the slide will rub against your skin. The holster is still of high quality and will serve your needs.
- Price is low
- The design is nice
- A classy look
- It doesn’t cover the entire slide.
- It’s kind of bulky. The leather is thicker and heavier than other holsters, as to be expected.
- There has been a long break.
- All right-handed people.
- It cannot be adjusted.
- It’s impossible to tuck in your shirt.
6. BLACKHAWK! Serpa Sportster
Although this holster is the best on our list, it is not intended for concealed carry. Paddle holsters are extremely tough and are worn at the hip on your belt.
A durable holster is provided with the holster. Since it is made of a durable polymer material, it will withstand extreme weather conditions. This holster provides very good protection for your weapon, and it rides very securely on your hip.
This holster has excellent retention, which is one of our favorite features. The weapon snaps into place immediately upon being holstered due to an automatic lock. On the outside of the holster, there is a little button that must be pressed to draw the weapon. The extra second will not add much time after some practice. A millisecond extra in security is worth it, in our opinion.
The holster is excellent for open carrying and tactical applications. This product is extremely secure, and it is available at an affordable price. A jacket or something similar covering your hip would be necessary to conceal carry with this holster.
- Mechanism for securing the door. Excellent results.
- Fits snugly. There is a good fit between the weapon and the holster.
- The materials are of high quality. High quality, durable materials are used to create the holster and portion that attaches to your belt.
- You have to put a lot of space on your belt as well as the holster. This does, however, make it very comfortable to wear on your belt.
- This product is not intended for concealed carry. This list is mostly about carry holsters, so we just wanted to clarify that this holster is not meant for that purpose.
7. OutBags LS2 IWB Conceal Carry Gun Holster
Here is another leather holster with a single clip. This holster features hard-molded leather, so your weapon fits it more like a kydex holster than leather. The leather will still require some break-in time while it molds.
All in all, this holster is very similar to the Pro Carry HD. The clip of the Pro Carry is slightly better, but this one offers a better fit. Neither holster covers the entire slide, since they are short.
- There are left-handed and right-handed versions available.
- The holster is reasonably priced, especially for a genuine leather one.
- As with most leather holsters, it is somewhat bulky.
- This item is not adjustable.
- There isn’t a full coverage of the slide.
- There is a difference in quality between the clip and the Pro Carry.
- It’s impossible to tuck in your shirt.
8. CYA Supply Co IWB Holster
The next one clip holster is up next. Boltaron is a similar material to kydex, and it is .08 inches thick. The material is durable and resistant to the elements. This holster is also completely molded to fit the firearm, like the kydex holsters.
This holster’s hardware is made of steel, making it as durable as the holster itself. You can use your belt with the clip, which is high quality. When the weapon is locked into the holster, there is an audible click. Carry angle and retention are adjustable.
The sweat guard runs the entire length of the slide, which is another nice feature. You won’t be rubbed raw by the slide, and the weapon will be protected from sweat. In addition to protecting the weapon from wear, the holster’s body has a slight recess, which makes it easier for the user to draw and holster the weapon.
Overall, it’s a pretty basic holster, but one that’s decently priced and of a good quality. The fit is excellent and it’s easy to use.
- The holster can be adjusted for carry angle and retention easily.
- The recessed body makes it easier to draw the weapon. When the weapon is secure, there is an audible click.
- A very small and light device.
- There are multiple colors/patterns to choose from.
- The magazine release or safety can sometimes be snagged on the holster body.
- You can’t tuck your shirt in.
9. Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.5
There are two clips on the Cloak Tuck, and it’s extremely high quality. Another thermoplastic material, slightly better than kydex, makes up the holster’s body. The finish on the weapon is smoother than kydex, and the fit is perfect.
A high-tech backing is used on this holster. The spring steel interior makes it extremely flexible without a break-in period. In addition to not warping, this material also molds extremely well to your body. A waterproof neoprene lining lines the interior of the holster. It is comfortable and sweat-resistant at the same time.
This holster is fully adjustable, as you would expect from its two clip attachments. It is possible to adjust how the weapon sits on your body, its retention angle, as well as its ride height. Holsters with this feature are more comfortable.
The holster body itself is custom-made for your exact weapon, which is one of its best features. Alien Gear will replace your old shell for free if you ever get a new one. A lifetime warranty is also offered on the holster. Excellent customer service is provided by them.
- Material of extremely high quality. This holster has very high-quality clips, backing, and shell.
- Adjustable in all directions.
- Available in both left- and right-handed versions.
- The neoprene interior and spring steel interior make this jacket very comfortable.
- Customer service is excellent. A new weapon comes with a lifetime warranty and free shell replacements.
- There is a slight price difference between this clip holster and the other two.
10. Concealment Express IWB
The last kydex one clip holster on our list is one more. There isn’t much difference between this holster and the others. There is the same thickness of kydex, the same size sweat guard and body of the holster, and the same quality clip. You can choose between a black or carbon fiber holster.
There is a slight difference in weight between this and some of the others, and the hardware seems to be of higher quality. Threadlock prevents the threads from loosening, and all hardware has a black oxide finish. Additionally, you can easily tell if the weapon is securely attached to the holster by an audible click.
There are very few differences between this kydex holster and the other kydex holsters, other than the hardware.
- Angles of retention and carry can be adjusted.
- Products that are durable and of high quality. The clip and hardware are included.
- The weapon fits snugly in the pouch.
- There is an audible click. A weapon’s security can be easily determined.
- You can draw left-handed or right-handed.
- There is none
Our favorite Taurus PT111 holster will be briefly discussed after viewing our list of the best holsters. We will pick a holster from each of the two types presented here.
Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 is the best two-clip holster available. There is no doubt that this is one of the best holsters on the market. The customer service is unsurpassed, and it’s extremely comfortable from the beginning.
Our favorite one clip holsters are from CYA Supply Co and Concealment Express. Both are essentially the same. As a result of their similarities, choosing between them is almost impossible. The size of both of these holsters is extremely small for a high quality item.