This is part of a different flyer that come them in trouble with Lone Star College. PC bitches have no sense of humor, but we do.
Top Ten Gun Safety Tips
10. Always keep your gun pointed in a safe direction, such as at a Hippy
or a Communist.
9. Dumb children might get a hold of your guns and shoot each other. If
your children are dumb, put them up for adoption to protect your
8. No matter how responsible he seems, never give your gun to a
7. If guns make you nervous, drink a bottle of whiskey before heading to
6. While unholstering your weapon, it’s customary to say “Excuse me
while I whip this out.”
5. Don’t load your gun unless you are ready to shoot something or are
just feeling generally angry.
4. If your gun misfires, never look down the barrel to inspect it.
3. Never us your gun to pistol whip someone. That could mar the finish.
2. No matter how excited you are about buying your first gun, do not run
around yelling “I have a gun! I have a gun!”
1. And the most important rule of gun safety: Don’t piss me off.
Join us for an informational meeting Monday, September
Check them out here: http://yct.org/